Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
telouat
New Contributor II

SAML WINDOWS INTEGRATED AUTHENTIFICATION

Hello

I am working on a subject to set up authentication for web access for a user group outside the fsso domain.
I configured SAML with Azure but I cannot set up integrated Windows authentication without going through an ADFS server.

I thought about setting up authentication with a radius but I am still facing the same problem with integrated Windows authentication

12 REPLIES 12
dbu

So i suppose everything is working fine now. 

Regards!
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible for others.
telouat
New Contributor II

It works because I type the user and password! that's not the goal. What I want from is us integrated Windows authentication so that the user dont have to type user name and password  to surf the internet

dbu

Ok so you are referring to passive authentication which is totally different from what you are trying to configure. In your case you have configured remote RADIUS and it is an active authentication method which is asking user for authentication, while with FSSO you are doing passive authentication. 

Regards!
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible for others.
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors