Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
ShrewLWD
Contributor

Running reports on Fortimanager?

Hi everyone, Does anyone know how to query against a managed set of Fortinets for specific settings? For instance, I would like to query and see which of my fortinets have a specific admin account programmed into them. Can that be done? I have a Fortimanager 400A, using latest build.
2 REPLIES 2
ShrewLWD
Contributor

Well, I got a reply back from Fortinet, who said no, but it is a feature they would consider if there is enough interest, so if you use a Fortimanager, and would like to be able to run reports against the fortinets attached to it, consider sending a request to your SE for this feature. Some examples of useful reports... 1) which devices have port 3389 open for RDP? 2) which devices have IPS engine x.xx.x? 3) which devices have ' InsertUserLogonNameHere' programmed as a Read_Only Admin?
Sarx
New Contributor

I like this idea. Would save time going to each firewall. Running reports on the Forticlient management part would be nice too. I would love to be able to compare groups side by side or through reports. As it is i log in with multiple browsers and compare on screen.
firewalls firewalls everywhere
firewalls firewalls everywhere
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors