Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Not applicable

Report not being generated

[/fo I am not able to see the " reports" from the log' s that being generating in the Fortilog100. I have tried to " generate" the " on demand" report and still no go. Can someone help on how to relsove this issue!!! Thanks a bunch!!!
4 REPLIES 4
Not applicable

Did the FLG generate reports? You could not see any reports in the report page, or just see an empty one? After you generate an on-demand report, please check the Status-->Reports Status to see if it is running. After it is shown in Finished, you may find it in report page. Qshi
Not applicable

I did not see anything under the reports. I did run the ondemand report and still see nothing under the reports....
Not applicable

That is weird. I never met that problem before. What I can suggest is: 1. Check the system status page to see if the log hard disk is availabe. 2. Check the setting when you generate reports to see if the devices are selected. 3. Check the reports status after you generate reports to see if it is running or finished. 4. Switch to passive mode to check if the reports are in the ' Reports' folder. Good luck. Qshi
Not applicable

I have been having the same problems, with the Flog 100. When i first got the unit, the generated logs did not work, so i messed around and the logs started to work, but now the logs are not working.
Top Kudoed Authors