Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
david1
New Contributor

Report Cover Page Won' t Save

Hi Everybody, I' m using the VMware version of the FortiAnalyzer on v5.2.0, and saving any modifications to the report cover pages does not work. The interface just sits at Processing, please wait... with the horizontal barber pole scrolling. I get the same result using Firefox and Chrome. IE9 won' t even load the interface correctly so no luck there. If I click to a different part of the interface and then go back to the report cover page any changes made are lost. At first I thought it might be caused by the logos I was uploading, so I only changed the left footer to some static text, but it still would not save. The only thing I can think of that may be the cause is that I am still running on a demo license while my purchasing department processes the P.O. Is anyone else experiencing these issues? Thanks, David
4 REPLIES 4
scao_FTNT
Staff
Staff

Hi, David, This is a bug on FAZ 5.2.0 release for cover page change and save, and issue will be fixed in next patch release. Thanks Simon
david1

Thanks Simon. Is there an expected release date for the next patch release? David
L_FTNT
Staff
Staff

It' s currently scheduled for the end of Oct. LC
Ling Lu
david1
New Contributor

Thanks!
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors