Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
amorales
New Contributor

Replacing FortiManager Server - Export configuration

Hi, I would like to know the best way for exporting the whole fortimanager configuration, and the import it from a new unit. I have some ADOMs and I would like to migrate the whole configuration easily if possible. I suppose that creating a new BackUp and importing it in the new FortiManager unit is enough for exporting/importing all the ADOMs, right? Thanks.

1 Solution
sw2090
Honored Contributor

yes I think so.

Get yourself a backup from FMG and restore it to the new FMG then. This should contain the complete config with all adoms,devices, etc.

-- 

"It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Douglas Adams

View solution in original post

-- "It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Douglas Adams
1 REPLY 1
sw2090
Honored Contributor

yes I think so.

Get yourself a backup from FMG and restore it to the new FMG then. This should contain the complete config with all adoms,devices, etc.

-- 

"It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Douglas Adams

-- "It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Douglas Adams
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors