Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
martinth
New Contributor

Release date for Forticlient 7.2.5

Hello, we are facing a number of issues using Forticlient version 7.2.4 , i undersand they may be fixed in future versions. Is there a plan and date to release a version 7.2.5 of Forticlient anytime soon?

Thank you

Martin

1 Solution
MZBZ
Staff
Staff

FortiClient 7.2.5 is expected to be released before the fourth quarter of 2024. Hopefully, it will be available soon.

M. B.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
MZBZ
Staff
Staff

FortiClient 7.2.5 is expected to be released before the fourth quarter of 2024. Hopefully, it will be available soon.

M. B.
martinth
New Contributor

Hello, i have one question, if i want to only use the vpn feature without paying license or using EMS, what image should i download as the ones i downloaded work fine but try to automatically connect with the Zero Trust Fabric and also show a warning about license expiration. But i want to only use the vpn access part. What is the way to acomplish this?

Thank you

M

MZBZ

The VPN-only version of FortiClient offers SSL VPN and IPSecVPN, but does not include any support. Download the best VPN software for multiple devices.

Go to Product Downloads | Fortinet Product Downloads | Support and in the FortiClient tab search for "FortiClient VPN"
M. B.
AEK
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hello Martin

If you list the problems you are facing then we may help.

AEK
AEK
martinth
New Contributor

Problem was sslvpn not connecting with SAML,stuck at 0 per cent,  working okay with 7.2.5 , Thanks

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors