Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
chrbar
New Contributor

RSSO Agent Relais settings erased after each Policy Package installation!

Hello, I've opened a post inside "User and Authentication" section, but I'm not sure it's the best place to post this kind of problem! We lost our RSSO Agent Relais settings on FortiGate after each Policy Package installation from FortiManager. Could you check our post if you know about this problem? Regards, Chris

1 Solution
Jim_FH
New Contributor III

Replying to my own post, but in case this is helpful for anyone, here is the fix:

At least one policy has to be enabled for RSSO by running the following via CLI: 

config firewall policy  edit XXX set rsso enable 

Strange, because RSSO was working even without that command, but we no more purges after applying it.  

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Jim_FH
New Contributor III

Just wondering if you ever got resolution on this, as I'm having the exact same issue.  Whenever I push a policy to my 1500d (5.2.6) from my Fortimanager (FMG-VM64-HV, 5.2.4) , my change file shows all the normal policy changes, and then at the end, I get this:

config user radius purge end

And when I look at "User & Device" - "Authentication" - "Single Sign-On", the RSSO Agent is gone and I have to re-create it.

Thanks!

Jim_FH
New Contributor III

Replying to my own post, but in case this is helpful for anyone, here is the fix:

At least one policy has to be enabled for RSSO by running the following via CLI: 

config firewall policy  edit XXX set rsso enable 

Strange, because RSSO was working even without that command, but we no more purges after applying it.  

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors