Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
jr14
New Contributor III

REALTIME POLICY FORTIMAILCLOUD-O365 API INTEGRATION

I have a fortimail cloud integrated with o365 through a API, so i have realtime policy applied, but in the log tab i just see log for email traffic IN; I would like to know how can i enable the log to see traffic OUT. 

Is it possible ??? 

FortiMail#FORTIMAILCLOUD

1 Solution
Stephen_G

Hi jr14,

Sorry to hear it didn't work, but I am glad you have a session with our TAC team. They should be able to help you sort the issue. If you have any further questions, feel free to reply to this thread or start a new one.

Thanks,

Stephen - Fortinet Community Team

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Stephen_G

Hello jr14, 

Thank you for using the Community Forum. I will seek to get you an answer or help. We will reply to this thread with an update as soon as possible. 

Thanks, 

Stephen_G

Hello jr14,

Is the 'All' log option enabled in your FortiMail policy settings?

Stephen_G_0-1672392783848.png

You can also check whether you have any real-time policy that matches outgoing email:

Stephen_G_1-1672392831880.png

Thanks,

jr14
New Contributor III

Hi stephen, thanks for your answer. 

I have configured those recomendation, but it doesnot work. I open a ticket and we are going to have a session tomorrow. 

Stephen_G

Hi jr14,

Sorry to hear it didn't work, but I am glad you have a session with our TAC team. They should be able to help you sort the issue. If you have any further questions, feel free to reply to this thread or start a new one.

Thanks,

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors