Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
andreqict
New Contributor

Question for graduation assignment

Hello

I am currently doing a graduation assignment. for this I am researching SASE for my client Quality ICT. Then I will also realize the product as a proof of concept. If Fortinet suits Quality ICT, they may also start using Fortinet.

I have 3 cases which can be seen below. With each case I have also listed the products that I think are necessary for the case. I got these products from a product brochure. If i am missing any product I would need, I like to hear it. Also, if you think this product selection is good for the cases I like to hear it too. also if any one things a other product suits better i like to hear it to.

Case 1: A customer has 1 branch office with 8 users. Work is done from home through take over of the PC .Many quotation requests through Cloud applications on a web interface with certificates. Vlans with guest network, telephony network and data network. Telephony works through VoIP. Ziggo business via coax.
FortiSASE Remote Agent for 25 endpoints. (includes ZTNA Agent, EPP/APT and FortiSASE Remote Agent Subscriptions with EMS hosted by FortiCloud) and FortiCare Premium

FortiGate-40F with SD-WAN Cloud Assisted Monitoring: Cloud-based SD-WAN Bandwidth & Quality Monitoring Service

Case 2: A customer has 2 branches with 35 users total. They work from home and use Cloud applications. 2 of the applications are Office 365 and a branch specific application. There is also telephony via VoIP. Branch on 1 server that needs to be logged in. Ipsec vpn between 2 branches for the server so branch 2 hast connection with the server to. Internet to the outside per branch. Currently one side ziggo other side fiber with failover. Ziggo has failover to fiber. Fiber has failover to vdsl. Guest network and company network defined in unifi for both branches. Vlans with guest network, telephony network and data network.
2x FortiSASE User Subscription (includes agentless Secure Web Gateway plus 1.5 Mbps per user) and FortiCare Premium for 25 Users.

2x FortiGate-60F with SD-WAN Cloud Assisted Monitoring: Cloud-based SD-WAN Bandwidth & Quality Monitoring Service

Case 3: A customer has 2 sites with 60 users total. There is a connection to Azure via an IPsec VPN. It also uses Office 365 and a Warehouse Management System (WMS) system with handheld scanners. Everything is in separate vlans. Data network, warehouse network, guest network. No links between branches but are linked through azure. In azure the wms system is hosted. It is supported by another company.  Branch 1 ziggo coax and fiber kpn fiber weas transfer 1 to 1. Branch 2 ziggo coax and fiber from bright access overbooking of 1 in 10.
3x FortiSASE User Subscription (includes agentless Secure Web Gateway plus 1.5 Mbps per user) and FortiCare Premium for 25 Users.

2x FortiGate-60F with SD-WAN Cloud Assisted Monitoring: Cloud-based SD-WAN Bandwidth & Quality Monitoring Service

With kind regards,

André

3 REPLIES 3
Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Andre,

Your question would be surely answered by our commercial Team as it is for a deployment.

Do yo have any contacts?

Regards,

Anthony-Fortinet Community Team.
andreqict

Hello Anthony,

I have no contacts from Fortinet. But I have contact with one of your suppliers. 

With kind regards,

André

Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Andre,

I will try to find the best person then to reply to you :)!

Regards,

Anthony-Fortinet Community Team.
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors