Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
David
New Contributor

QOS for VOIP SIP phone

I am setting up Fortiwifi 60C v4 MR3 patch 10 units at several locations. At these sites I am using a public internet connection. I am setting up a site to site VPN tunnel to corporate office for RDP connection and scanning to a shared network folder at the corporate office. Also at the Wifi 60C sites I will have 1 to 3 VOIP SIP phones which will connect to a managed VOIP service provider. I want to give my VOIP traffic priority plus I want to restrict the bandwidth for scanning to shared folder across the VPN tunnel. How would I do this. Is this possible on the 60C. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
1 REPLY 1
emnoc
Esteemed Contributor III

Yes it is, you should look at the traffic-shaper and define shapers and apply them to limit your traffic. You can also prioritize the SIP traffic to the VoIP provider. Go to fortinet kb and search on traffic shaping for a start.Read up on the concept and procedures and then re-post if you run into problems.

PCNSE 

NSE 

StrongSwan  

PCNSE NSE StrongSwan
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors