Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Jean
New Contributor

Protocol Forwarding

Good day, I am trying to do some protocol forwarding, Protocol 4 to be exact from my Wan1 to my DMZ interface. From the gui I have in the Router>Policy Route> policy. Ptotocol 4 Incoming Interface WAN1 Source Address / Mask 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0 Destination Address / Mask 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0 Destination Port From: 1 to :65535 Type of service Bit Patten 00 Bit Mask 00 Force trafic to: Outgoing interface: DMZ Gateway Address: 10.10.10.20 (My IPIP server) but that dosen work, Any one have and idea, suggestions? Or is there a way to make the DMZ interface a real DMZ no firewall? I am using FWF60C HA Status Standalone Firmware Version v4.0,build0672,130904 (MR3 Patch 15) Thanks and Merry Xmast. Jean
1 REPLY 1
doshbass
New Contributor III

Have you added a second default static route that points out of DMZ but with same metric but a lower priority (or maybe higher priority I can never remember without the docs) Basically if no route exists in the routing table then the policy route will not work.
Still learning to type " the"
Still learning to type " the"
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors