Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
ducachris
New Contributor II

Problem with wordpress.com and community.spiceworks.com

Hi there, I post here because I have found nothing in the KB or on google ... I do not where to look to know what the problem is. I can not reach pages from community.spiceworks.com and wordpress.com sites ... I tried the rating overrides but nothing happens ... impossible to access these sites. What I do not understand is that I have no firewall warning (FortiGuard) but an error from the browser " web page unreachable" I do not have a proxy and everything else works fine ... Does anyone has an idea? I despair ... Thank you in advance.
---------------------------------------------------- FG 100D HA a-a 4 MR3 Patch 16 FG 60B, 80C, 100A, 110C FA 200D --> 5.0.7 ----------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------- FG 100D HA a-a 4 MR3 Patch 16 FG 60B, 80C, 100A, 110C FA 200D --> 5.0.7 ----------------------------------------------------
2 REPLIES 2
Bromont_FTNT
Staff
Staff

A packet sniff on both interfaces may help out... #diag sniffer packet wan1 " host 207.200.29.91" 6 0 a <--- where 207.200.29.91 is the spiceworks IP #diag sniffer packet inernal :host 207.200.29.91" 6 0 a Are there differences between the two?
ducachris
New Contributor II

Hi Bromont, Thank you very much for your help, but I figured out where was my mistake... and did not thought that those two websites needs to open the application sensor... I blocked all " Social networking" and did not know that wordpress and spiceworks were considered as social networking application... So made two exeption and now it works fine... Have a nice day and thank your for your help again ;) Chris ps : sorry for my poor english
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors