Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Alejandro_Cifuentes
New Contributor

Problem with fortinet support site

Hi: A couple of days ago, I start to have a problem with the fortinet support site. When I try to logon, the site always show this error, and ask for username and password again: Invalid input data: Could not find any recognizable digits. I' ve reset my password, but always get the same error. Anyone have a similar problem? Thanks in advance, Alejandro C.
4 REPLIES 4
marcmazu
New Contributor

Hello, I have the same problem! Any ideas? Marc.
marcmazu
New Contributor

Hello Alejandro, Are you using Firefox? I was having the same pblem with Firefox (v30.0). I tried Safari instead (I' m a Mac OS X user) and it worked! So maybe something broke with the latest release of Firefox? Try another browser, it worked for me! Regards, Marc.
Alejandro_Cifuentes
New Contributor

Marc: Thank you very much! I was using Chrome, now I try with IE and it works!! Thanks again. Alejandro C.
emnoc
Esteemed Contributor III

FWIW I have a ticket with support on this and it can' t find contract serial #s. Major problems withe newly built web interfaces IMHO.

PCNSE 

NSE 

StrongSwan  

PCNSE NSE StrongSwan
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors