Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Davey
New Contributor

Preparation for NSE 4 Pearson Vue Exam

The company I work for is currently going through the Fortinet Partner program and as such, many of us are being told to go as far as we can with the training.

I got to admit, im used to working for companies that want me to fund my own training, so im doing my best to take advantage of the free resources.

Ive gone through the NSE 1-3 and now feel comfortable that I can talk about Fortinet services and functionality with customers, but I do lack the experience with the Web UI and CLI, so the NSE 4 program in the partner portal has definatley been an eye opener.

Question is... Whenever I do these "practice questions" in each module, they seem to throw curve balls. It was the same within the NSE 1-3 series. Asking questions that are not covered within the training, or covered "by proxy". By that I mean you will be given a chart for a Gartner report and in tiny characters down the bottom will list that it was for the 1500 in 2014, but the host made no reference to it.

I really do wish to take the exam, but im curious as to how well prepared the Fortinets Partner Portal Powerpoint slides leave you? Ive been working through the Cookbook videos and have a book on Fortinets UTM en route too.

1 Solution
hiba
New Contributor

HI,

I need guide to prepare for NSE 4 exam, from where can I get the materials?help "

Thank you

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
hiba
New Contributor

HI,

I need guide to prepare for NSE 4 exam, from where can I get the materials?help "

Thank you

habner
New Contributor

hiba wrote:

HI,

Thank you

I'd like to self study too, but nobody talk about materials here. Anyone, help us!

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors