Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Jacobcullen
New Contributor

Possibly moving from Cisco ISE to FortiNAC. Would like some insight from similar...

We are possibly moving from Cisco ISE to the FortiNAC solution in the near future. While the FortiNAC APPEARS to be much easier to configure/implement, I am hoping someone here has previously made this transition, and would like to share their experience. Currently, we mostly just use Cisco ISE for 802.1x Authentication, with some minor posturing, profiling of devices (printers, security, ect) and MDM thrown in. Anyconnect 4.6 for the supplicant.We are a mostly Cisco Shop (Routers, Switches, ect) and would probably be moving to all Forti-Gear for this transition.Any ideas on what to look for? Things you wish you knew beforehand? Ect?I appreciate any and all answers.

1 REPLY 1
SteveG
Contributor III

Although I have no experience in ISE to NAC, I was a long time Cisco admin (firewalls, switches, routers, ACS). Where I work now is entirely FortiNet, I find the Fortinet products much easier to drive than the equivalent Cisco kit. So if my experience is anything to go on you should be fine.....

Sorry it's not the answer you asked for but hopefully it helps.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors