Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
sagvansaleem
New Contributor

Poor Local Support

Hello, everyone!
I hope you are all doing great.

Our company's Fortigate license has FortiCare Support included. The company through which we bought the license have been giving us poor support. I have been contacting them for weeks, but they have only answered my phone calls and messages a few times. They didn't contact me back except one time or so.

What rights do I have against this company? It's a Fortinet partner, and yet we don't get proper support.

They were better in the first few months, but they slowly started changing.

Best regards,

#fortigate #forticare

Sagvan Saleem
Sagvan Saleem
1 Solution
ozkanaltas
Valued Contributor II

Hello @sagvansaleem ,

Even though the company from which you purchased the products is a Fortinet partner, Fortinet has nothing to say to this company. Maybe if you talk to the Fortinet sales teams that are interested in you and express your dissatisfaction, the sales teams can contact this company.

Your rights must be specified in your contract. You can learn your rights by reviewing this agreement.

If I were you, I would go for a deal with a different company.

If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.
NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW

View solution in original post

If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
3 REPLIES 3
ozkanaltas
Valued Contributor II

Hello @sagvansaleem ,

Even though the company from which you purchased the products is a Fortinet partner, Fortinet has nothing to say to this company. Maybe if you talk to the Fortinet sales teams that are interested in you and express your dissatisfaction, the sales teams can contact this company.

Your rights must be specified in your contract. You can learn your rights by reviewing this agreement.

If I were you, I would go for a deal with a different company.

If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.
NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
sagvansaleem

@ozkanaltas 

Thank you!

Sagvan Saleem
Sagvan Saleem
Debbie_FTNT

Hey Sagvan,

I'm sorry to hear that you had issues with a Fortinet Partner; that should not have happened as you described.

Do you have access to a Fortinet Sales representative directly, or does any contact to Fortinet only go via this Partner?

If you can contact Fortinet Sales directly, you can discuss your dissatisfaction with the Partner with them, and they can report internally.

If you would like me to, I can also reach out internally to some colleagues who deal with Partner and Distributor programs? There are some quality assurance programs in place to handle complaints like this, if I remember correctly.

Cheers,

Debbie

+++ Divide by Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe and Reboot +++
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors