Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
atong888999
New Contributor

Policy source and destion become blank after upgrade from 4.0 MR3 patch 1 to patch 5

I My fortigate is 310B, after upgrade it from 4.0 MR3 patch 1 to patch 5, Policy source port and destion port is blank, can not do any select action. i also try patch 3, patch 4, two versions have same problem, i have upload the screen in this thread. I have to downgrade it to patch 1, then the policy can be displayed normally. Then i try it with a old fortigate 300A, it have same problem. Who can help me ?
5 REPLIES 5
Sean_Toomey
New Contributor

Try this.. Download fresh copy of MR3 Patch 5. Backup everything you' ve got, then use serial console, catch it at boot up.. Format boot device. TFTP the MR3 Patch 5 image, and then restore your config from the backed up file.
Oberon
New Contributor

First I would try it with another browser! Did you use IE?
Private Use: Fortigate-50B, 4.00-MR3, NAT/IPsec-VPN/SSL-VPN
Private Use: Fortigate-50B, 4.00-MR3, NAT/IPsec-VPN/SSL-VPN
rwpatterson
Valued Contributor III

Did you <SHIFT> <reload> the page to bypass the cache and reload the entire new page from scratch?

Bob - self proclaimed posting junkie!
See my Fortigate related scripts at: http://fortigate.camerabob.com

Bob - self proclaimed posting junkie!See my Fortigate related scripts at: http://fortigate.camerabob.com
Glinski
New Contributor

Hi atong888999, You can experience this problem if you use Internet Explorer and Compability Mode. Try turning compability mode Off. If that doesn' t work, try using another broswer like Chrome or Firefox.
FCNSA - FortiOS 4.0 FCNSP - FortiOS 4.0
FCNSA - FortiOS 4.0 FCNSP - FortiOS 4.0
sfales
New Contributor II

I agree about the browser. IE9 doesn' t display everything correctly. Also, are you using a FortiManager? It now forces you to log in either RO or RW. This causes some changes in the views also.
(4) - 200b' s (15) 81WiFi FAZ 400b Fmgr 100c
(4) - 200b' s (15) 81WiFi FAZ 400b Fmgr 100c
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors