Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
nitianxueyue
New Contributor

Please send me some firmware

I have a second-hand FortiGate 80C and fortiap 223b,I want to upgrade them.

When I downloaded it in the technical support, I found that I needed the contract number, but I didn't.

Who has time to download their firmware and mail it to me,I'd really appreciate!

my email 958041914@qq.com  or zlajl90712@outlook.com

1 Solution
jhussain_FTNT

I have a used FortiGate 80C and a fortiap 223b and I want to upgrade them. When I downloaded it in tech support, I found out that I needed the contract number, which I didn't have. I really appreciate whoever has the time to download their firmware and mail it to me! My email 958041914@qq.com or zlajl90712@outlook.com

@nitianxueyue , you need to download the firmware either through the support portal or you can raise the ticket with Fortinet (device under valid support contract) and support team can attach the firmware though Forticare ticket.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
jhussain_FTNT

I have a used FortiGate 80C and a fortiap 223b and I want to upgrade them. When I downloaded it in tech support, I found out that I needed the contract number, which I didn't have. I really appreciate whoever has the time to download their firmware and mail it to me! My email 958041914@qq.com or zlajl90712@outlook.com

@nitianxueyue , you need to download the firmware either through the support portal or you can raise the ticket with Fortinet (device under valid support contract) and support team can attach the firmware though Forticare ticket.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors