Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
BFieldy
New Contributor

Phase 2 VPN showing a green and a red arrow

Phase_2.PNG

Hi all, why is the phase 2 showing a green and a red arrow? This is a Teltonika RUT901 connecting to a Fortigate 100F. Any advice would be appreciated.

14 REPLIES 14
BFieldy
New Contributor

Hi @ozkanaltas,

On the teltonica side I configured the exact same phase 2 settings, there is only one showing, DH group 14, AES 128, and SHA1 with a lifetime of 12 hours.

ozkanaltas
Valued Contributor II

Hi @BFieldy ,

When I review your configuration output. Yes, you are right. You just configured one phase 2 on the FortiGate side. Maybe there is a bug in the GUI. 

Which version do you use? If it is possible can you bring down and up your vpn? This action will goes down and up the tunnel, which means a short-term interruption.   

If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.
NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
BFieldy

Hello @ozkanaltas 

Unfortunately rebuilding or restarting the VPN tunnel doesn't resolve this, I will have to arrange for a reboot of the Fortigate firewall to see if this resolves the problem.

BFieldy

The firewall has been rebooted and the same issue with the phase 2 being up/down shows.

hbac

Hi @BFieldy,

Please verify phase2 selectors local/remote addresses on both sides and make sure they are matching. 

Regards, 

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors