Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Not applicable

Packet filter driver - lan problem

Hello all, in some installation of forticlient 4.1.1.132 32 bit version, ONLY antivirus option selected, the lan connection do not work more. For sure Broadcom gigabit Team (load bal) with packed filter installed not work more, but i have others situation with 3rd virtual driver adapater cause lan not working. (like national istrument software etc..) Try disable driver for all connection but nothing. Is possible not install /remove the packet fillter driver? or any other solution! Please Help! Tnx
4 REPLIES 4
Not applicable

yes, same happens overhere, we did ALOT to fix it, but nothing helps. i am also looking and i thought i had fixed it by using another network card, but after heavy network usage the LAN connection is dropped. Any one, HELP!
Not applicable

any other can help? any solution!?
Not applicable

I found it already i think. when i disable the FortiProxy in the registry the problem is gone and all internet/lan/network connections stay active. So how i disable the FortiProxy; shutdown FCT shutdown fortishield via cmd register edit fortiproxy enabled from 1 to 0 reboot problem gone...
cbildilli
New Contributor

This disables all web filtering though...any other suggestions?
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors