Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Ron_Beck
New Contributor

PCI Compliance Report? V4MR3 to V5.0.7

Since the upgrade, I no longer have the report template for PCI Compliance that I had in MR3. While there is a Wireless PCI Compliance template, can somebody help me figure out how to either find the old one or customize one of the others to continue reporting? I do the vulnerability scans from a FGT-620B and the FA-1000 runs the reports. Regards. --Ron
FGT-620B-DC FGT-100C Rugged FAZ-1000B
5 REPLIES 5
Frosty
Contributor

Hi Ron, What have you noticed missing from the new report format that you used to have in the old one? I also upgraded to v5.0.7 and I have had to produce a custom dataset to get what I want. Happy to share what I have written if it can help you. Steve
Frosty
Contributor

Here is the SQL that I am using to get a list of Unclassified APs where the Signal Strength indicates that the AP might be close to (or even inside) our building: ------- sql select ssid, bssid, max(signal) as strength, manuf, securitymode, radioband, channel, onwire as on_wire, (case apstatus when 0 then ' unclassified' when 1 then ' rogue' when 2 then ' accepted' when 3 then ' suppressed' else ' others' end) as ap_full_status from $log where $filter and apstatus=0 and bssid is not null and onwire=' no' and logid=' 43521' and signal > -75 group by ssid, bssid, manuf, securitymode, radioband, channel, on_wire, ap_full_status order by strength desc
Frosty
Contributor

I created a Chart (type=Table) based on that Dataset. I cloned the v5.0.7 PCI report and added a new section containing my custom Chart. Then I scheduled my cloned report to run weekly.
Ron_Beck
New Contributor

Thanks for the response. It is great to see what you have done as I suspect that I will have to use some of your work. The report was a PCI Compliance report and was separate from the PCI Wireless Compliance report that remains. The scanner would allow you to run against some hosts for known issues. Combined with the log files, you could get a pretty nice report. I suspected that it would be custom - posting was an effort to see if anyone else had seen it go missing. Regards, --Ron
Frosty

I've had a look back at the reports that I used to get prior to our upgrade.  The one I was thinking of was called "Wireless PCI Report". 

So maybe we are a bit at cross-purposes.  I have a vague recollection of another kind of PCI report, but maybe my memory is faulty.  Despite searching my mail archives, I can't locate one to compare with.

Would you like to swap report examples (PDF) via email and see if that triggers anything useful?

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors