Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
sp2003
New Contributor

Outgoing Recipient Safelisting

Hi all ! My fortimail unit is configured in gateway mode. Internal mail servers route messages to the inernet through fortimail unit.  Option Domain - User - User Preference - Outgoing Recipient Safelisting is ON for all users. When I try  and send mail message from my mailbox through fortimail unit to the external mailbox, my personal safelist is empty and nothing is going on. What did I miss in my configuration?   As i see in the documentation " The icon indicates whether or not the FortiMail unit will automatically add recipient addresses in outgoing email sent by this email user to their per-user safe list, if it is allowed in the antispam profile." I do not see any options in Antispam profile. My appliance version is 5.4.4.
1 Solution
Dirty_Wizard_FTNT

Hi,

In 5.4 this option is moved to the Resource Profile. Ensure it is enabled there on the first matching inbound Recipient Policy for that user.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Dirty_Wizard_FTNT

Hi,

In 5.4 this option is moved to the Resource Profile. Ensure it is enabled there on the first matching inbound Recipient Policy for that user.

sp2003

Thank you !

burtmianus

I had the same problem - TAC advised to enable in both and it works fine.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors