Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
julianhaines
New Contributor II

Outbound firewall authentication with Microsoft Entra ID as a SAML IdP

Good day,

I am trying to set up Outbound firewall authentication with Microsoft Entra ID with SAML following the process in the link below but it's not working, when I open a browser I am not requested to log on.

I have double-checked and my setup looks good I thought the guide may be wrong, my first question is do you need to enable Capture Portal on the Lan interface as the guide does not say to do this?

Also, I am setting this up because I want to authenticate Entra Only Windows computers so not sure what the "User Attributes & Claims" should be? users log in with their email and password so assuming I should add the email as an option?

Can anyone help or is there a better guide to setting this up for Entra Only joined Computers?

https://docs.fortinet.com/document/fortigate/7.6.0/administration-guide/33053/outbound-firewall-auth...

Thanks

Julian

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors