Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
MazenH
New Contributor

One-way audio over fortigate FW

Hi team, I need your help in a one way audio in a network. The design is a bit complex and is a follows: - fortigate acts an internal firewall --> connected to Cisco FW --> Service provider - the voice server is at the service provider premises I can make calls from the internal network to any phone to remote sites (they don' t have Fortigate) or to the phones at the service provider. They can hear me, I can' t hear them. They cannot call me, of course. Phones are registered normally. I tried to bypass the Cisco Firewall for the voice traffic, it didn' t change anything. I enabled " any any" for the voice, I enabled SIP and ICMP and nothing changed (the phones in question are Cisco SIP). Can you please advise on what I can do? Do you require any command outputs? Any help would be appreciated. Regards, Mazen
11 REPLIES 11
tom_a
New Contributor

Just as an FYI as I had this problem last week. The issue was that I was NATing the traffic. Took the NAT off and all is now good.

Hope this helps someone!

Tom

CapnJoe
New Contributor

Had this same issue and disabled NAT on the outbound VPN policy!!

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors