Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
imsda
New Contributor

Old version of FortiClient

Hi, I' ve been used 32bit version of Forticlient v4.3 for Windows7 but I recently got 64bit version Windows 7. So I need to install 64bit version Forticlient v4.3. Do I have any chance to get 64bit Forticlient v4.3 ? Thenk you.
5 REPLIES 5
ede_pfau
SuperUser
SuperUser

hello, and welcome to the forums. If you have a valid Fortinet support contract (for a Fortigate) then you can get the old version from Fortinet' s ftp server. Forticlient is free to use for Fortigate owners.
Ede Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!
imsda
New Contributor

hello, ede_pfau. Thank you for your reply and very appreciate it! I think I have a support contract. I' m gonna try to contact Fortigate Support Team. :) Thanks again.
ede_pfau
SuperUser
SuperUser

Oh no, please don' t. Instead, log into the support page yourself: support.fortinet.com You will have a username and password if you have already registered a Fortigate. If not, do so. Access is bound to the support contract(s) registered for the hardware serial number. The Support Team is busy solving ' real' problems...thanks.
imsda
New Contributor

Ok I understand. I don' t want to interrupt the Support Team. :) I will register for the support.fortinet.com. then get old version Forticlient hopfully. Thanks again!
ede_pfau
SuperUser
SuperUser

they ARE busy, I tell you, really...
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors