Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Tazio
New Contributor III

Notification when logged to FortiGate100 F

Hi,

I have 2 new FortiGate 100F in production. When one authorized user logs into the first FortiGate 100F i get an email notification and same when he logs out.

I tried to configure same on the second unit but could not see where do do that.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Tazio

1 Solution
kgeorge
Staff
Staff

Hello Tazio,

I believe, you have two standalone FortiGate 100F devices and looking to configure Automation Stitch on the second device.

If yes, then you can follow the documentation below,

https://docs.fortinet.com/document/fortigate/7.0.3/administration-guide/351998/creating-automation-s...

If the devices are in HA Cluster, then the Automation Stitch can be created on the Primary device which would be automatically synched to Secondary device.

Let us know.

Regards,
Klint George

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
kgeorge
Staff
Staff

Hello Tazio,

I believe, you have two standalone FortiGate 100F devices and looking to configure Automation Stitch on the second device.

If yes, then you can follow the documentation below,

https://docs.fortinet.com/document/fortigate/7.0.3/administration-guide/351998/creating-automation-s...

If the devices are in HA Cluster, then the Automation Stitch can be created on the Primary device which would be automatically synched to Secondary device.

Let us know.

Regards,
Klint George
Tazio
New Contributor III

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

The 2 FortiGate units are stand alone.

I did a backup on the unit where the email notification works and did a search in notepad where I can see my email address.

I then added same command on the second FortiGate

!

config alertemail setting
set mailto1 "my email address"
set configuration-changes-logs enable
set admin-login-logs enable
set ssh-logs enable

Thanks

Tazio

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors