Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
yvesmbonjo
New Contributor

No instant result after passing an exam

I recently took the examination NSE4 FortiOS (today), and as per the instructions, I was expecting to receive the results immediately upon completion of the exam. However, I have not received any notification or confirmation regarding my results on Pearson vu platform and the exam status stills shows in progress .....

During the exam I couldn't submit at the end as the time was up. I would like to know if the exam is automatically validated after the allocated time has elapsed, or if there is a separate procedure for receiving the results in this case

1 REPLY 1
ozkanaltas
Contributor III

Hello @yvesmbonjo ,

In the normal process, you should see your result on the finish screen. But your situation is different. In my opinion, you need to talk with pearson customer services. They will give you the most accurate information.

If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.
NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors