Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
vb
New Contributor

New Learning Path

Hi all, i heard about the new Learning Path and new Qualification Levels. Is this new Path already active? If yes, will there be any way to see my active Qualification Level? Thank you and best regards
“Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time.” ― Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
“Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time.” ― Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
14 REPLIES 14
FortiBrian
New Contributor

That is right. You just have to wait until they update the new training site to get the " official" certificate, but yes you are NSE2. I am in the same situation.
Adrian_Buckley_FTNT

The History data from the old campus site has been processed and will be loaded at some point this evening.
Adrian_Buckley_FTNT

The History data from the old Campus website and certifications is now live and available on the Fortinet Learning Center. You will find your Course and Certification History in your transcript. It can be accessed by going to Catalog and Metrics, and then selecting ' My Transcript' , once you log in. There have been changes to some courses and certifications, so an FAQ about the import has been put together and will be posted soon.
FortiBrian

Hmmm I do not see my FCNSA cert in my transcript. My old account and new training account are using the same email. Is there a way to enter my certification number? Thanks!
abc987
New Contributor II

At every exam entry I can click ' print certificate' . The pdf that will open shows the right date of completion. But always ' FCSA Training - NSE 1'

FCNSP/WCSP

FCNSP/WCSP
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors