Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
dmatta
New Contributor

Network traffic report

Hi All,

i cannot find a way to customize my reports....

i need to set up a customized report,  where i woul like to see the traffic per network, Like for example: the network A during one month made 1Gb traffic in input and 5Gb output the network B during one month made 6Gb traffic in input and 2Gb output Does anyone have already customized the report to something similar or any available to help me??

Thanks

1 Solution
L_FTNT
Staff
Staff

It is not possible with the current release. In 5.2.2,  you will be able to do so. You can specify 'group by' option in the report config with specified subnets.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
L_FTNT
Staff
Staff

It is not possible with the current release. In 5.2.2,  you will be able to do so. You can specify 'group by' option in the report config with specified subnets.

dmatta
New Contributor

I have seen that for the moment the last available versione is the 5.2.1, do you know when the 5.2.2 will be released?

L_FTNT

dmatta wrote:

I have seen that for the moment the last available versione is the 5.2.1, do you know when the 5.2.2 will be released?

I expect 5.2.2 to be available between late Feb. and early Mar.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors