Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
bekjos01
New Contributor

NTLM authentification creates windows security pop up when accessing certain web sites

Hi all, Since yesterdays, I' m experiencing a great problem with NTLM autehntification. When a user try to acces certains web sites (not all) or downloading something, there is a windows pop up asking to authentificate again. But when puting the user AD credentials it does' t work; if we click on cancel, we can acces this web sites if the firewall policy allows it. I don' t know how to desable this pop up. I apply the KB related to how Configuring Internet Explorer for transparent NTLM authentication, but nothing changes. Regards.
BAJ
BAJ
2 REPLIES 2
TechnoR05
New Contributor III

Hi, I would say check the logs to see what is causing this, ie Webfilter logs, but also Trafic logs, you should find some hint there. Could be an icon on the page, or some app trying to activate, for example Java update HTH
chap
New Contributor

Hi! Did you solve your issue? We have the same problem here since we upgrade our Fortigate to FortiOS 5.0.7. Thank you!
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors