Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
AlvaroTom
New Contributor

NSE6 FortiNAC 7.2 vs 9

Hi all,

I'm currently studying for NSE6 FortiNAC. Online I could only find a study guide for 7.2 as well as the video's. However, in the portal of information about the NSE6 program, I see that it is also possible to do the FNAC 9 exam.

I cannot find any information on the differences, as well as a study guide for version 9. Therefore, my questions are as follows:

1. What are the main differences

2. If I want to do the version 9 exams, how should I prepare since there is no official information?

#NSE #NSE6 #FortiNAC #FNAC

Alvaro T
Alvaro T
1 REPLY 1
ebilcari
Staff
Staff

Basically the FNAC application is very similar in later versions of 9.4 and 7.2. Configurations done via GUI are practically identical, the difference is related to the underlying OS that changes from CentOS to NAC-OS. This means that the CLI and the troubleshooting commands will be different.
I would suggest to go with the newer version 7.2.

https://docs.fortinet.com/document/fortinac-f/7.2.3/cli-reference-fortinac-os/629689/cli-basics

- Emirjon
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible for others.
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors