Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
apex
New Contributor

NSE5

Hello everyone,

I'm looking to take the NSE5 exam and was wondering if anyone who has already taken it could share their experience? 

Many thanks!

A

1 Solution
Courtney_Schwartz

The braindumps we have seen on the Internet usually are fakes -- not the actual exam. Fortinet is not associated with them in any way. Given that you'd be buying essentially a black market product, don't be surprised if they're a fraud cheating you out of your money.

For the few that are real, the questions are stolen. They are in violation of the NDA contract you agree to when taking the exam. Violators are stripped of their NSE certification. They're subject to a DMCA action by Fortinet Legal.

But you don't need braindumps, anyway.

Fortinet provides practice questions when you take the FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer prep courses. If you use your Study Guide book and the practice questions we give you -- for free --  passing rate data shows that it's very unlikely that you would fail.

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20
lbnmpa
New Contributor II

Hello all,

As horatiu99, I have been also wondering the best way to prepare the NSE5 exam.

I have followed all the material available on the NSE Institute, but since there are not questions available anymore I do not feel fully prepared to take the exam.

Are there any official resources available to prepare this exam? Maybe some tests/questions as there were before in the old learning platform? Any recommendations?

@horatiu99, I hope you passed the exam!

Thanks all for your help.

Regards,

Fortinet NSE4

Fortinet NSE4
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors