Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
simonorch
Contributor

NSE briefing at Fortixperts in France?

I don't know if it's already planned, but if not, it would be very useful if somebody could hold a briefing at Fortixperts in Cannes next month on the new NSE track, in particular around accreditation, online and self-paced courses still being developed, exams etc.

NSE8 Fortinet Expert partner - Norway

6 REPLIES 6
simonorch
Contributor

I see that an NSE partner guide has now been published on the partner site and it covers pretty much all the questions.

Thanks

emnoc
Esteemed Contributor III

Yeah I remember FTNT had a new certification phamplet out, but seriously the folks at FTNT training has done a great job with providing this information, I would 1st read the FAQ

http://www.fortinet.com/training/faq.html

And if you have more questions than contact the training dept directly nse@fortinet.com

PCNSE 

NSE 

StrongSwan  

PCNSE NSE StrongSwan
simonorch
Contributor

The NSE FAQs have been there for a while, but there were a lot of questions, in particular for us partners, that weren't covered until the partner guide pdf was put up on Friday. I work for an old system gold, new system platinum partner so there's a lot for us to cover when it all becomes available.

Looking forward to seeing the NSE6 courses appear on demand online

garyxd
New Contributor

Where did you find the new PDF?  I'm having trouble locating anything newer than the NSE FAQ on the partner site?

simonorch
Contributor

In the partner portal it's under sales and marketing -> partner brochures

AtiT
Valued Contributor

Hi, Thank you for the path to PDF documment - big help! I read the doccument: [Partner Brochures] NSE Partner Guide: All you Need to Know about the new Training and Certification Path 2015-05-22 (new) I am a little bit confused about the NSE5 Exam: One single Proctored Exam through Pearson Vue (must purchase voucher) - a few days ago I completed the FortiAnalyzer and FortiManager course online for partners. After 2 business days I received the NSE5 certification. - the Partner Brochures says that Exam through Pearson Vue needed and below that is written: Free online certification. - What does it mean? It will be exam via Pearson Vue in the future? Since when? Or does it mean that if we want the Platinum level me and my colleague have to visit the course and one of us must take an exam via Pearson Vue?

AtiT

AtiT
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors