Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
jpalmer99
New Contributor II

NOC View

We have the new NOC view up on TV displays but we periodically get logged out.  In order to get the display to come back we have to log back in, select an ADOM, select NOC, and then 'Hide Side-menu'.  Anyone find a way to go directly to the NOC full page display?

5 REPLIES 5
scao_FTNT
Staff
Staff

Can you help provide below config info:

NOC widget refresh time (default is per 5 minutes) and system admin idle timeout (default is 15 minutes)?

Thanks

Simon

jpalmer99
New Contributor II

Only timeout setting I could find is in admin settings under idle timeout. Ours is set to 30 minutes.

scao_FTNT

Each NOC widget has an settings icon in the up right corner so can change some config settings for this widget including "Refresh Interval", and if refresh interval is < idle timeout, then will not trigger logout

I tried on FF54 on FAZ 5.6.0 1557 did not yet see logout issue, by the way, may I know which browser you are using?

Thanks

Simon

jpalmer99
New Contributor II

Using Chrome browser.

All of the widgets except one had a refresh of 5 minutes.  There was one widget that was set to 30 minutes.  I changed that to 5 minutes.  Will see if that makes a difference.

scao_FTNT

Hi, Jason, just to confirm, you are using FAZ 5.6.0.GA 1557 and which FAZ model? and not sure if your FAZ is upgraded from 5.6.0 Beta or from 5.4 patch release or maybe newly installed?

Thanks

Simon

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors