Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
mzarififar
New Contributor

My FortiAPS cannot connect to Fortinet 200 D

Hi, I am using fortinet 200D with this version :v5.0,build0271   my AP's version is : FP221C-v5.2-build490.   problem is when I want to connect them to the fortigate they are still in connecting status and they cannot going to online status. they are staying in gray status and they cannot going to green status.   another issue is I have two radio in my AP's but when I discovered them with fortigate just I have one radio.   Any body can help me to connect my AP's to the fortigate ???

4 REPLIES 4
bikash_Shaw
New Contributor III

Hi 

Please reset fortiAP once and let me know the status.

Regards

Bikash 

mzarififar
New Contributor

Hi,

Can I Ask you how to reset AP's , there is one small hole on the AP's and one time I tried to reset it but it didn't effect nothing.

Can I ask you did you have same issue??

Bromont_FTNT

To reset you'd need to press the button in that hole for a good 10 seconds, however no need to reset the APs in this case.

You need FortiOS 5.2 or alternatively if you prefer to stay on 5.0 you'll need to get the fg_5-0_wifi_11ac firmware in the "Feature Support" section on the Support Site.

mzarififar

Hi all,

my problem is resolved after upgrade my fortigate and my AP's , my image information and AP's information is :

FGT_200D-v5-build4727-FORTINET

FAP_221C-v5-build0225-fortinet

please try to use this version .

Sincerely,

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors