Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
reinaldo
New Contributor

Momentary loss of HA to perform any task via GUI

Hello,

I have already noted in two customers who use the 5.2.3 and 5.2.4 version while performing any ateração or viewing via GUI using either browse, the slave disappears from view in HA status. If I am logged in via CLI when always show me posts:

systraffic_stats.c:127:[130]: ERROR '' systraffic_stats.c:127:[130]: ERROR '' systraffic_stats.c:127:[130]: ERROR '' systraffic_stats.c:127:[120]: ERROR '' systraffic_stats.c:127:[120]: ERROR '' systraffic_stats.c:127:[120]: ERROR ''

But soon he reappears, I checked using the diagnosis command sys ha-cluster CSUM and everything is synchronized.

help me!

2 REPLIES 2
vjoshi_FTNT
Staff
Staff

Hello,

This error is seen when you change anything on the widgets, mainly the traffic history.

Are you making any changes before this error is seen?

reinaldo
New Contributor

I do not need to make changes so that this error appears. Just navigate on the page in the HA to occur this error. What I noticed is that when the HA disappears in cli shows this error.

I saw this behavior in two places one using the 5.2.3 in a 3810 in 5.2.4 on a 1000c

* in conversation with a customer, he reported that whenever you are doing any rule change, it loses the cluster and HA intefaces fall. But soon return to normal operation.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors