Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
delcampo
New Contributor

Missing routes in FortiClient VPN 7.0.*

Dear All,

I have been working on a split-routed SSL VPN configuration using SAML/SSO authentication. The authentication part seems to work, but I have noticed that using FortiClient VPN 7.0.* for Windows (e.g. 7.0.2.0090), most times one or more static routes do not get set up. After some experimenting I have discovered that this seems to be confined to FortiClient VPN 7.0.*; using FortiClient VPN 6.4.* (e.g. 6.4.8.1755) it all seems to work fine with all the routes added to the Windows route table every time.

Has anyone else noticed this? Is there a solution, or even the expectation of a fix?

Yours,

David

3 REPLIES 3
peisenberg
Staff
Staff

Hi
Could you please try with FCT 7.0.3 as there been lot of fixes provided for SAML etc 

thanks

Pavol Eisenberg

TAC
delcampo

Dear Pavol,

I have just tried with FortiClient VPN 7.0.3.0193 for Windows x64 and it is the same; one of the static routes is missing even if the authentication is successful.

Has anyone else noticed this? Any solutions?

Yours,

David

PS: By the way, the update to 7.0.3.0193 over my pre-existing 7.0.2.0090 installation wiped out all my connections; that is not correct behaviour!

Oberal

I've noticed this issue in our environment too.  It doesn't appear to happen on our Windows 10 laptops, but it does appear to happen on older versions of Windows.  I haven't created a ticket for the issue yet.  Did you ultimately find a resolution?

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors