Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
danopogac
New Contributor

Missing Client certificate in Forticlient drop box

Helo all.

I have issue after reinstalling my computer to latest Windows 11. I've installed Forticlient 7.2.4.0972. I has two profiles that uses personal certificates and username an password. I has also two certificates with private kyes in Windows Key store in Presonal Certificates folder. When i try to connect to VPN in drop box i only see one certificate, even if i have installed two personal certifiactes. When i try to create new connection, i see both certificates, but after saving new connection i can't see one of the certificates in drop box again. I've tested this on two independent computers. My college also try to import my certificate on his computer (Windows 10 and older Forticlient version) and he see certifacate and is able to connect to VPN. 

I appreciate any help.

Thank You

Daniel
Daniel
2 REPLIES 2
sahmed_FTNT
Staff
Staff

Hello, kindly see the below kb for the certificate installation steps:

https://community.fortinet.com/t5/FortiClient/Technical-Tip-FortiClient-with-user-certificate-stored...

Security all we want
danopogac

Hello, this is not my case

As you can see, i have certificates installed under current user and not under local computer certificates.

image.png

But under FortiClient i see only one certificate

image.png

Daniel
Daniel
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors