Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
kcerb
New Contributor III

Managing FortiOs from iPad

Hi, Does anyone has expierence with managing fortigate using iPad 2? I noticed that after logon I can' t scroll right bottom frame. You can' t scroll this page because there is no scroll bar. Maybe on iPad 3 or 4 which has better screen resolution it works ok?

FGT60B, FGT100A, FGT100D

FGT60B, FGT100A, FGT100D
4 REPLIES 4
Jordan_Thompson_FTNT

iPad' s and other mobile device are not officially supported at this time. Which version of FortiOS are you using and on which platform? Can you elaborate on what management tasks you would find useful from an iPad?
kcerb
New Contributor III

I have Fortigate 100D with fortios 5, 100A and 60B with fortios 4. It would be nice if I could operate via Safari. It works in general but there is a problem with scrollbars - there is no scrollbars. If frame content fits to screen resolution, everything is ok but when content is bigger, it is not possible to scroll it in frame.

FGT60B, FGT100A, FGT100D

FGT60B, FGT100A, FGT100D
Jordan_Thompson_FTNT

Desktop Safari is supported in FOS 5.0.
kcerb
New Contributor III

Hehe, I use firefox on desktops but on iPad in firefox I experience the same problem as in safari.

FGT60B, FGT100A, FGT100D

FGT60B, FGT100A, FGT100D
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors