Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
sel18
New Contributor III

Manage Image in FGT 5.6.14

Hi team,

Please I can't find the manage image under replcament message in fortiGate 5.6.14 for e specific VDOM.

Please any help or should be just under the global VDOM or need any feature to be activated.

Thanks in advance.

1 Solution
akristof

Hi,

Upload image under global settings and then under vdom, go to settings, replacement message and edit it there.

Adrian

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello sel18,

Thank you for using the Community Forum.

I will seek to get you an answer or help. We will reply to this thread with an update as soon as possible.

Regards,

Anthony-Fortinet Community Team.
sel18
New Contributor III

Hi @Anthony_E 

please any updated about this point ?

regards.

akristof

Hi,

Replacement message images are managed via global context. So you can't upload image via specific VDOM, you can't manage it either. You have separate replacement messages for each vdom, but they are using same "database" for images.

Adrian
sel18
New Contributor III

Hi Adrian,

Thank you for your response, yes I can upload the image via global message and then should just change the name of the image in the script HTML under a specific VDOM ? right ? or should activate the feature "replacement message group" ? (because i didn't found this feature in the feature visibility in version 5.6.14) should activate another things or it's not important this feature to configure a specific message for a specific vdom ?

thanks in advance.

akristof

Hi,

Upload image under global settings and then under vdom, go to settings, replacement message and edit it there.

Adrian
sel18
New Contributor III

Hi @akristof 

thank you it's working.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors