Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
AKrause
Contributor

MR4 patch1 (build 475) has been released

.. available for PD on ftp. waiting for customers to perform the QA tests.. ;) regards, Andreas
22 REPLIES 22
rb400
New Contributor

Symptom: after upgrading to 474 and then to 475 We found the following was " auto-magically" added >> Under Antivirus/File Pattern: *.1 < " block" enabled In other words, all dot one files, sites, etc were being blocked.

[align=left]*auto-sig*   rb400 << FGT (v6.2.x) [/align]
[align=left]*auto-sig* rb400 << FGT (v6.2.x) [/align]
John_Stoker
New Contributor II

Running 3.0 MR4 b475(newest) on FG60 connecting to FA 3.0 b502 (newest) and can' t view FA log files via the FG, having to login to the FA to view. Not sure if this is the FA or the FG upgraded firmware issue.
John CISSP, FCNSP Adv(thanks)ance
John_Stoker
New Contributor II

I see that " auto-magically" added Avtivirus/File Pattern also, except mine is not " *.1" it' s just " 1" and it' s set to allow not block? Are you sure yours is set to block and is *.1? That' s interesting we' re seeing different results. Although from my experience that' s quite normal for Fortinet.

I have installed the patch on two FGT400A - on one I got " 1" added, on the second one - just nothing (first is in Transparent mode, the second one is in NAT).
Not applicable

I upgraded my 1K and I did not see the " 1" added. I am running in NAT mode. I had to go to 475 to fix the windows update, my HelpDesk was in a panic.
Not applicable

Fortinet has removed the mr4 for 50A and 60 fortigate devices for working on System Resource optimizations. I think they hear " no new features... stability now." :)
John_Stoker
New Contributor II

Wow, you' re right, interesting! " no new features...stability now!"
Not applicable

I have a 300A unit and did the upgrade from 0400 to 0475, I did get the " 1" file pattern and also the the help button " ?" in the upper right corner now is broken :( Did I needed to upgrade to 0474 first???
John_Stoker
New Contributor II

No, I noticed the broken ? (help) link and " 1" in b474 too.
John_Stoker

In MR4 Patch 2 (build 477) the help link works now and there is no mysterious " *.1" in the AV config file pattern llist.
Top Kudoed Authors