Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
jcrower
New Contributor II

MFA via M365 with Android problem

Hey all,

Using the Forticlient VPN for Android (mostly with Samsung phones but other varieties).

Connecting to a Fortigate 81F.

I want to enforce MFA via Microsft 365.  It works fine on Windows desktops, but there is an issue with the Android app.

Firstly it requires Google Chrome which is strange but... when Chrome opens to the M365 login page I go through the motions, switch to the authenticator app type the number in, switch back to the Google Chrome sign-in page but it still has the Approve sign in request page, and Forticlient doesn't  seem to recognise that anything has happened.

I have 2 other apps that work similarly and they work fine.  Is this an issue someone else has come across and hopefully solved?

thanks

j

4 REPLIES 4
Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello ,

Thank you for using the Community Forum. I will seek to get you an answer or help. We will reply to this thread with an update as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Anthony-Fortinet Community Team.
Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello,

We are still looking for someone to help you.

We will come back to you ASAP.

Regards,

xshkurti
Staff
Staff

@jcrower 
A similar post is already active that has the same problem.

Check it and you can post again here if you have some different settings in your setup

Failed on FortiClientVPN with SSO/SAML + MFA using... - Fortinet Community

Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you so much!

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors