Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
jr14
New Contributor III

MCLAG-FORTISWITCH STANDALONE

I have 2 fortswitch STANDALONE (switch1 and switch2)  connected throught MCLAG ICL  

i would like to know why in switch1 the native vlan is 4094 and switch 2 is vlan 1  in the  trunk port(MCLAG-ICL)

when i do 

diagnose switch mclag peer-consistency-check MCLAG-ICL

i got 

** Comparing "switch.trunk" config ....OK ** Comparing "switch.interface" config ....MISMATCH  Native vlan <-- ** Comparing "switch.physical-port" config ....OK ** Comparing "switch.stp.instance" config ....OK

so if i put manually the vlan 1 as a native vlan on switch 1 the switch change again to vlan 4094. 

and the same happen with switch2 if a put vlan 4094 as native vlan   the switch change again to vlan 1

and i think that is the reason i got  

** Comparing "switch.interface" config ....MISMATCH  Native vlan

FortiSwitch 

1 REPLY 1
ebilcari
Staff
Staff

The native VLAN should be 4094. Did you make any manual changes on the 2nd switch?
More information can be found here: https://docs.fortinet.com/document/fortiswitch/7.0.4/administration-guide/860027/mclag

- Emirjon
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible for others.
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors