Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Martin-E
New Contributor

MC3200 WiFi controller not starting

Hi all,

I have two MC3200 WiFi controllers in a High Availability cluster. I made a maintainence reboot of the master and all APs and everything was fine. I noticed that I could not log on to the slave by SSH or console so I decided to reboot it the hard way (power cord).

I do not know for how long I've been unable to log on to the slave since that is not somthing I normally do. It did respond to ping.

After restoring the power it is stuck, see the attached image. It is totally unresponsive.

Anyone have any idea what to do?

Thank you.

MC-stuck.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @Martin-E , 

Thank you for using the Community Forum. I will seek to get you an answer or help. We will reply to this thread with an update as soon as possible. 

Thanks, 

Fortinet Community Team 

vpatil
Staff
Staff

@Martin-E Please log a support ticket for the affected WLC Serial Number as this issue requires closer look over a remote session

vpatil
mackriss20
New Contributor

I had to go all the way up to the troubleshooting method and FINALLY I had wifi again and didn't need to just use the cable. thank you.. you've no idea how much I appreciate this. this computer goes everywhere with me and to think that I'd have to have a cable everywhere hooked to a router was impossible.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors