Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
pikectc
New Contributor

Logs from FortiCloud not displaying in web FortiView screens?

Fortigate newbie here... we recently installed a 200e firewall.  Currently running v6.0.5 build0268 (GA).  I had to downgrade to this version from a more current version, because my older Win 7 PCs would get a BSOD when trying to browse the internet via Chrome.  That's not happening on this older build, so I'm leaving it in place until I can get Windows 10 rolled out to the rest of the fleet this year.

I have remote logging to Forticloud enabled (using the 7-day logging), connectivity works, and I can log into FortiCloud on the web and see the historical log info fine.  However, in the firewall's web interface, if I try to go to either FortiView Applications, Threats, or Sites, I get nothing.  Well, correction, under FortiView Applications, I can see data if I change the time frame to NOW.  It I try to make view any longer period than that, I get nothing.  

Under Log Settings, it's set to Local Log "Memory" and also Send Logs to Forticloud "enabled" -- uploading every 5 minutes.

On our IPv4 Virtual Wire Pair Policy, logging is set to UTM on both the WAN to LAN and LAN to WAN ports.

Any thoughts on what I'm not doing correctly?  

Thanks,

RS

0 REPLIES 0
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors