Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Dushyant
New Contributor

Login Screen Not Appear After Successful Installation Forticlient

After Successfully Install Forticlient When i Remove Network And Start Again Forticlient new ver Login Screen Not Appear Please Refer Image I Need Salutation
Dushyant
Dushyant
6 REPLIES 6
Nihas
New Contributor

Did you try with a re installation of the application? And if it' s not working after re installation Could you please try this. Go to settings - Take the back up of Configuration Open the configuration file. You will get a field like below - and change the value " 1" in categories if you want to display those in application. Once the editing done- save and restore the configuration file. Hope this will help.
Nihas [\b]
Nihas [\b]
Dushyant
New Contributor

Dear Nihas Thanks For Your Support 2 time i reinstall Forticlient Bt Without Internet Access i cant Take Backup & Restore this issue come Without Internet Access login screen not appear after connect internet i take backup and check backup file which is same as given your snap
Dushyant
Dushyant
Nihas
New Contributor

Are you following the below screens?
Nihas [\b]
Nihas [\b]
Dushyant
New Contributor

Dear Nihas I Followed Given Ur Steps Still Problem Not Resolve
Dushyant
Dushyant
Nihas
New Contributor

Any luck ? Get a new version and try out. Regards, Nihas
Nihas [\b]
Nihas [\b]
Warren_Olson_FTNT

What OS version/patch level are you installing Forticlient on? What is the version of Forticlient, 5.2 or earlier?
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors