Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
zeki893
New Contributor II

Logging not working miglog.c:send_cron_msg_to_miglogd: Error sending msg. Resource tempora

When i go to log in GUI I get a spinning circle. I think the logging service is broken. 

Is there a way to restart the service?

I tried to delete the log, 'execute log delete-all', and it hung. I tried setting status to disable and enable but still doesn't do anything. I tried to roll the log, 'execute log roll',  and this is the first error message I finally get from the fortigate

"miglog.c:send_cron_msg_to_miglogd: Error sending msg. Resource temporarily unavailable"

FG06LAX10 (Alliance) # diag debug application miglogd 1
FG06LAX10 (Alliance) # diag debug enable
FG06LAX10 (Alliance) # __disk_forward_log()-1221: Fail to forward log info. err:11(Resource temporarily unavailable)
disk_compact_log()-1526: MIGLOGD2 failed to relay log. error=11(Resource temporarily unavailable).
__disk_forward_log()-1221: Fail to forward log info. err:11(Resource temporarily unavailable)
disk_compact_log()-1526: MIGLOGD2 failed to relay log. error=11(Resource temporarily unavailable).
__disk_forward_log()-1221: Fail to forward log info. err:11(Resource temporarily unavailable)

I can't believe google doesn't show any results for this. Am I the first?

0 REPLIES 0
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors