Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Bochi
New Contributor

Log disk is not available

Hello !!!!!

On a 30D FortiWiFi I can not format the disk when I execute the command "execute formatlogdisk" he return me the message "Log disk is not available" could you help me find a solution.

Thank You !!!!!

4 REPLIES 4
hklb
Contributor II

There is no disk on 30D.. So it's difficult to format it !

Lucas

Dave_Hall
Honored Contributor

Those low-end models (including the 30D) do not have log disk storage, and those low-end older models on 4.0 MR3 had their flash storage disabled (for logging) in later firmwares revisions.

NSE4/FMG-VM64/FortiAnalyzer-VM/6.0 (FWF30E/FW92D/FGT200D/FGT101E/FGT81E)/ FAP220B/221C

NSE4/FMG-VM64/FortiAnalyzer-VM/6.0 (FWF30E/FW92D/FGT200D/FGT101E/FGT81E)/ FAP220B/221C
Bochi
New Contributor

Thank you for your response 

I understand, but I am having another problem always with the same FortiWiFi I inject new firmware tftp (following the procedure), everything is fine except that when I restart the FortiWiFi loses its firmware, and must not start reinjecting it the firmware.

ede_pfau
SuperUser
SuperUser

hi,

please upgrade the software via the WebGUI. This way, the upgrade is stored permanently whereas via TFTP, you have the choice to run it without storing. If you have to reload the firmware now via TFTP be sure to specify "D" for "default" if asked how to process the upgrade.

Ede

"Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!"
Ede"Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!"
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors