Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
anru
New Contributor

List of SSLVPN and proxy users

Hi all, I'd like to create a new report about the total or list of SSLVPN users and proxy users of the day before or N day before. I'm new with the FortiAnalyzer.... could someone help me?

Thank you!

7 REPLIES 7
ShawnZA
Contributor II

For SSL VPN (Sorry, can't help with the Proxy one)

On the Analyzer, create new blank report and call it what you want.

Under layout, select "Insert Chart" and select "All VPN Connections"

Then go to Settings, and select "Yesterday" as the time period and specify your device/s

anru
New Contributor

Thanks, but I don't have chart "All VPN connection".

Attached, you can find the list of choice of "VPN" charts available.

Can I import it?

ShawnZA

Create a dataset first before creating the chart:

My Dataset contains the following query:

SELECT a.user_src, a.remip, a.user_grp, a.tunneltype, Min(a.login) AS min_login, Max(b.logout) AS max_logout, Max(b.duration) AS max_duration, Max(b.transferred_bytes) AS max_bandwidth, Max(b.sentbyte) AS max_sent, Max(b.rcvdbyte) AS max_rcvd FROM ###(SELECT COALESCE(nullifna(`user`), ipstr(`remip`)) AS user_src, remip, tunneltype, `group` AS user_grp, min(from_dtime(dtime)) AS login, tunnelid FROM $log-event WHERE $filter AND action IN ('tunnel-up', 'tunnel-stats') GROUP BY tunnelid, user_src, remip, user_grp, tunneltype)### a, ###(SELECT max(from_dtime(dtime)) AS logout, duration, sum(sentbyte+rcvdbyte) AS transferred_bytes, sentbyte, rcvdbyte, tunnelid FROM $log-event WHERE $filter AND action IN ('tunnel-down', 'tunnel-stats') GROUP BY tunnelid, duration, sentbyte, rcvdbyte HAVING sum(sentbyte+rcvdbyte)>0)### b WHERE a.tunnelid=b.tunnelid GROUP BY a.tunnelid, a.user_src, a.remip, a.user_grp, a.tunneltype ORDER BY min_login, a.user_src

ShawnZA

Then create the chart and select the dataset you created  (Another screenshot to follow for column 5 and 6)

ShawnZA

Sorry about all the replies, not sure how to add multiple screenshots in one post...

anru
New Contributor

Perfect, thank you very much!

And if I want a simple list as below grouped by login date, as I should modify the query?

USER----- USER GROUP ----- TUNNEL TYPE ---- LOGIN DATE -----

Many thanks!

anru
New Contributor

Someone can help me to generate a list of proxy users logins during a time period (today, yesterday...)?

Thanx!

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors