Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
morgado
New Contributor II

Layout bug (?)

It seems to exist a bug in the layout of the FortiAnalyser 7.2.2 build 1334

The fields at "Event" -> "System" are presented in duplicate.
If one of the duplicated fields is desactivated, both disappear... so we either have duplicated info or no info

2.JPG1.png

5 REPLIES 5
srajeswaran
Staff
Staff

We have seen these kind of issues after OS upgrade due to browser caching issues. Can you test the same in incognito/private-window on browser and/or a different browser?

Regards,

Suraj

- Have you found a solution? Then give your helper a "Kudos" and mark the solution.

morgado
New Contributor II

Hi

Thanks for your help and information.

I've followed your suggestion and tested both in incognito and in a different browser and the issue persists. But it does not occur with a different user and in a different endpoint, so it may be something related with my access.4.png3.png

srajeswaran

Did you test the different user name from your PC? Or can you test your credentials from the other users machine to confirm the behavior?

Regards,

Suraj

- Have you found a solution? Then give your helper a "Kudos" and mark the solution.

morgado
New Contributor II

Thanks again for you assistance.

Please forgive my slow response but for the next few days I'll not be able to test. I'll give feedback as soon as possible.

morgado
New Contributor II

Hi
Thanks again for your assistance and patience...

This option solved the issue:

reset.PNG

"mea culpa" for all this
Cheers

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors